Twice today when I tried to log out, I received an OOPS! screen. The message ends with:
It’s not strictly necessary, but if you’d like to give us additional information about this error, do so at our feedback site, https://space.meta.stackexchange.com.
So since I've been invited so nicely, I would "like to give (you) additional information about this error.
- Twice today using laptop w/ Chrome
- Once on 3G "hotspot", once on WiFi
- both on Space Exploration SE
- both logging out, clicked option box to close other sessions
- worked OK when going back to previous screen then clicking log out again.
note: it happened again the next day, in fact several times in a row, and from Astronomy SE as well. I was finally able to log out at Electronics SE, not sure if using a different site made the difference or if I just tried enough times.