I asked about a list of launch scrubs in chat, and @briligg suggested that the question might be appropriate for the main site. I wanted to check here to be sure first, though.
Generally, questions that are simply requesting pointers to outside resources or lists are frowned upon in the StackExchange network. So I was a bit surprised to find that, as @briligg pointed out, reference-request is a tag that's actually used here on Space Exploration.
The question I'd like to ask essentially boils down to: "Where can I find a list of rocket launches to date, including scrubbed launch attempts (and the reason for each scrub)?"
For example, I'm interested in seeing a list that includes the following for each launch:
- Rocket used.
- Rocket configuration used.
- First planned launch date.
- Actual successful launch date.
- Mission accomplished? (Payload delivered to intended orbit/body. Return payloads, if any, brought back successfully.)
- Number of scrubs.
- Category/Reason for each scrub.
- Technical (Rocket Problem, Payload Problem, Range Problem, Other)