I've adjusted tagging on a few questions so that appears on questions about separation events involving

  • stages
  • capsules
  • "pseudo-stages" like Apollo command and service modules

and appears on questions about other kinds of separation events, including things like

  • boosters
  • fuel tanks
  • fairings
  • parachutes

But the appropriate space words needed to define these two in their wiki excerpt escape me.

What might clear, concise, accurate and exclusive definitions for these two tags be?

while the distance between two nearby spacecraft can be called the separation, the event itself is called a .


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .